Wednesday, July 05, 2006


New phone won't fit features in my car
Miami Herald - New phone won't fit features in my carQ: In March I purchased a new Bluetooth Verizon phone and signed a two-year contract. I wanted the Bluetooth because I had just bought a car with embedded Bluetooth features. The full article will be available on

360 Mainers Ask For Phone Record Probe
WCSH - The Maine Civil Liberties Union delivered petitions from more than 360 people to state utility regulators Monday, calling for an investigation into whether Verizon phone company shared customer records with the NSA. The action follows a complaint

Verizon Launches Child Locator Service
Beta News - The service would send a text message to the parent's Verizon phone. "[Chaperone] gives parents an added tool for keeping in contact with their children," Verizon product development director Lee Daniels said in a statement. "If the unexpected happens

Verizon Explains How Telling Credit Agencies About Your Slow Payment
Tech Dirt - After me and my ex had split after living together, my ex decided to get a verizon phone. they gave her service under my name. now i have the " Gift that keeps giving" on my credit report. and even after