Saturday, July 08, 2006


Mario Ringtone Pwns Cell Phones
Kotaku - Jun 16 8:51 AM
My ringtone might be the Lupin The Third theme, but chances are yours ain't. If the Billboard Hot Ringtones ranking is any indication, it's probably Koji Kondo's Super Mario Brothers Theme, which is...Save to My Web

Cell Phone Flicks
Kiplinger.com - Jun 26 5:26 AM
Entertainment that's packed into a tiny package.Save to My Web

Call for Help: Archiving old voicemails
Lifehacker - Jun 23 10:47 AM
Reader Shawn writes: I am moving to Europe tomorrow. Before I depart, I have several sentimental voice mail messages saved on my cell phone -- including one which my mother left before she passed...Save to My Web

New Service Lets Verizon Act as a Virtual Chaperone
I4U - Jun 12 12:23 PM
The LG Migo phone from Verizon has been around for a while, as have details about the phone's "virtual chaperone" service, but today Verizon announced that the service has now officially launched.The LG Migo is a special cell phone for kids that ... Save to My Web