Wednesday, July 05, 2006


HEAVY RAIN CLOSES D.C. LANDMARKS, FLOODS STREETS
Tyler Morning Telegraph - Jun 26 9:39 PM
BROKEN ROAD: Gary Allison, a local manager with Verizon, discovers a torn Verizon phone cable in the broken asphalt on Stein Highway at Shufelt Road in Seaford, Del., after storms from Sunday night and early Monday.Save to My Web

Call for Help: Archiving old voicemails
Lifehacker - Jun 23 10:47 AM
Reader Shawn writes: I am moving to Europe tomorrow. Before I depart, I have several sentimental voice mail messages saved on my cell phone -- including one which my mother left before she passed...Save to My Web

Cell Phones Rapidly Evolving
RedNova - Jun 19 3:12 PM
By Kiplinger's Money Power The cell phone is rapidly becoming a portable entertainment center. You can now watch more than 30 TV channels -- including CNN, Cartoon Network and ESPN -- depending on your plan.Save to My Web