Thursday, March 30, 2006


Can you hear me? Cell users vent
Palm Springs and Coachella Valley Local News and Guides - Mar 12 4:12 AM
Just beyond the wall of a subdivision in Rancho Mirage stands a cell phone tower surrounded by camouflage palm trees. Many cell phone users in the valley say they can't get good reception, which experts say is blamed on a variety of factors.Save to My Web

Program Your TiVo From Your Verizon Phone
DesignTechnica - Mar 07 9:06 AM
Verizon and TiVo have announced TiVo Mobile, a new mobile application that lets TiVO subscribers schedule recordings from their mobile phones.Save to My Web

Yvonne Zanos: Is it time for a switch in electricity suppliers?
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette - Mar 13 9:19 PM
Q: I am a Duquesne Light customer who has had Dominion Peoples Plus for many years as an electric supplier. On my January bill, Dominion's charge for electric was 8.9 cents per kilowatt hour, while the Duquesne Light price to compare was 6.69 cents. Would it pay to make the switch?Save to My Web