Sunday, July 16, 2006


New phone won't fit features in my car
Miami Herald - Q: In March I purchased a new Bluetooth Verizon phone and signed a two-year contract. I wanted the Bluetooth because I had just bought a car with embedded Bluetooth features. Although I was able to make the speakerphone work, I tried

Cell Phone Fees That Sneak Up on You
PC World - Verizon offers a $10-a-month messaging plan that covers unlimited messages to fellow Verizon customers, plus 500 messages to non-Verizon phone numbers; $15 and $20 plans cover 1000 and 2500 out-of-network messages, respectively. The cost of text

Specialized cell plans target niche groups
San Jose Mercury News - All the MTV shows that I like to watch are on it,'' said Muller, who lives in New Jersey but works in Manhattan. ``Everyone's got a Verizon phone. When I'm on the Amp'd phone, I feel like it's something that's unique, that's me.'' Amp'd Mobile is just