Tuesday, July 11, 2006


Sanyo SCP-2400
Mobiledia, MD - Jun 29, 2006... in stylish colors (Silver Sky, Midnight Black, Dark Bronze, True Blue and Misty Rose) to appeal to 'tweens' and teens, supported by Sprint PCS Vision, Sprint ...

Cellular Modems: 3G Access on the Move
EnterpriseNetworkingPlanet, CT - Jun 14, 2006... I can't tell you how comforting it is to me when I travel, knowing that I always have that ace in the whole with my Sprint PCS card in my laptop bag. ...

First online spinoff to launch from StewdioMedia's hit broadband ...
PR Leap (press release), CA - Jun 21, 2006John and Todd Fisher, the producing team responsible for reviving The Spot online and creating the first mobile soap for Sprint PCS Vision phones, have ...

City of San Francisco Human Services Agency Deploys Good(TM) ...
Yahoo! News (press release) - Jun 26, 2006... pilot will include Good Mobile Messaging running on Palm Treo(TM) smart devices and Windows Mobile handhelds operating on the Nationwide Sprint PCS Network. ...