Tuesday, May 02, 2006


Nokia 2865i announced
MobileTracker - CTIA 2006 -- The Nokia 2865i is one of three new CDMA handsets Nokia announced this morning (see 6175i and 2365i for info on the others). The Series 40 handset falls in the mid-range, and includes the following features: Bluetooth 2.0 / IR 128 160

Skype to offer EMI Music ringtones
Silicon Valley - Skype struck a deal Tuesday that will bring the sounds of Madonna and potentially thousands of other artists as ringtones to people who use the company's Internet phone-calling software. Ringtone versions of songs from the entire EMI Music Publishing

Mariah Rings Up Pepsi
E! Online - "I had a lot of fun with this project," the Grammy winner said in a statement. "It was a great creative outlet because musically I could do things here that I would never think to do for one of my albums. "This was a great idea by Pepsi, and I'm