Saturday, September 17, 2005


Matt and Michelles Homepage: Verizon sucks even worse than Sprint
... I had not turned on my Verizon phone yet because the sales rep told me it would take ... tollroad,my verizon phone couldn"t make the call, In fact I ...

Send TXT Message
Mobile Number: Password: Mobile Number. Mobile Number & Password. Forgot Password? Send TXT Message

WAVY.COM - Verizon's Phone Directory Errors Rile Residents, Businesses
Verizon's Phone Directory Errors Rile Residents, Businesses. By STEPHANIE STOUGHTON. AP Business Writer. (AP) - For weeks, Rusty McGowan wondered why the phone for his Virginia Beach waterscaping company had stopped ringing. Did he offend someone?

Verizon ships LG color phone
... This is the Verizon phone to get!!I'm sure glad I held out and did not get the Motorola T720 ...

Choosing a New Cellular Phone Carrier: Verizon Wireless (by Jeremy Zawodny)
... Anyone have a favorite or most hated Verizon phone? I'm not looking for anything fancy ... My brother purchased a Verizon phone for use at school ...

SuperPages.com: People Pages
people search database that provides postal addresses and phone numbers for a given name and area.